Physicians Hearing Centers provides personal, patient-centered hearing care to the Georgia communities of Athens and Winder. Led by the trusted medical expertise of Dr. John Simpson and Northeast Georgia ENT, patients are treated with medical and rehabilitative hearing loss solutions backed by over 26 years of experience.
At Northeast Georgia ENT and Physicians Hearing Centers, it is our mission to educate patients on the effects of untreated hearing loss. Recent research shows that early intervention has numerous benefits. Our ENT physician and hearing professionals combine medical and rehabilitative expertise to recommend solutions that best fit your hearing loss, lifestyle, and financial needs.
Our Hearing Services:
- Diagnostic hearing evaluations (adult and pediatric)
- Hearing tests
- Cerumen management (earwax removal)
- Counseling for hearing loss and tinnitus
- Rehabilitation of hearing loss
- Hearing Aids
- State-of-the-art hearing aid and wireless digital technology
- Hearing aid cleanings, checks & maintenance
- Premium hearing aid batteries
- 30-day evaluation period for all hearing aid purchases
- Hearing Accessories
- Assistive listening and communication devices
- Custom ear molds: iPod or MP3 ear buds, swimmers, musicians, sportsmen
For more information about hearing loss or to book an appointment for a hearing evaluation, Contact Us.